1185 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
A Part of New York Since 1922
Our presence in New York dates back to 1922 with the formation of A.M. Pullen & Co., the predecessor to the company currently known as McGladrey LLC. In 2000, the New York City office merged with Edward Isaacs & Co., and in 2005, McGladrey LLC acquired the Tax and Business Services division of American Express.
The New York practice is part of the Tri-State Operating Unit, which services clients in Connecticut, New York and Northern New Jersey. Clients throughout New York State and Northern New Jersey are served primarily from one of the two New York offices.
The 600+ employees of the Tri-State Operating Unit of McGladrey LLC assist more than 1,000 businesses and more than 5,000 individuals in the area.
Our Client Service
Our New York client base includes companies from both the public and private sector and spans a wide base of industries, including:
- Manufacturing, with specialization in:
- Food Processing
- Process and Discrete Manufacturing
- Durable and Non-Durable Wholesale Distribution
- Financial Institutions
- Private Equity Groups, Hedge Funds and Broker Dealers
- Construction and Real Estate
- Service Practices, including:
- Legal Practices
- Medical Practices
- Colleges and Universities
- Software Development
- Health Care
As a national firm and through our affiliation with RSM International, we are able to provide customized service plans for clients that operate in multiple states and/or countries. Services include:
- Accounting Services
- Tax Consulting and Compliance
- State and Local Tax Consulting
- International Tax Consulting
- Risk Management Consulting
- Transaction Support and Due Diligence Services
- ERP and CRM Solutions
Our Charitable Efforts
Many of our personnel spend their spare time, energy and talent volunteering for walkathons, fundraisers, homeless shelters, Boy Scouts and various local charities.
Want to Learn More?
For information regarding the employment opportunities currently available in New York, please visit the Careers section of our site.