Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Outsourcing,
Co-sourcing/Partnering and Loaned Staff
The right resources and level of support to meet your needs.
You could be tackling SOX compliance for the first time. Maybe you’ve been through it before.
No matter what your experience level is, dedicating the right internal resources to SOX compliance year after year can be challenging. And salaries and benefits are just the beginning. You also need to contend with the following:
- Developing a SOX methodology and tools for your business
- Recruiting and retaining knowledgeable people and providing ongoing SOX training
- Accessing specialized skill sets like fraud expertise
- Paying for support staff and technology and on and on…
Choose the level of support that’s right for you
Fortunately you don’t have to go it alone. Using one of the options below, we help companies like yours lighten their compliance burdens:
- SOX compliance outsourcing — You can rely on our dedicated team of SOX compliance resources to meet your total compliance needs. Your appointed executive (CFO, controller, etc.) manages our team. We work with you to identify risks and processes, and share a common methodology as we integrate our tools and develop knowledge-sharing and company best practices.
- SOX compliance co-sourcing/partnering — You and McGladrey are jointly responsible for oversight of the SOX compliance process. We co-develop your risk and process methodology, and share tools and databases specific to your business. Our core team has an ongoing presence at your business and your internal audit function partners with us to manage and execute this process. We provide these services on a recurring, long-term basis.
- Loaned staff to support SOX compliance — You can use our resources to fill positions “on demand,” complete special projects or fill a knowledge gap, whether it’s for training, a fraud risk assessment or another SOX-related need.
For the right SOX resources and level of support to meet your needs, call McGladrey.