Financial Institution Regulatory Compliance
Compliance is too important for banks, credit unions and other entities to ignore―and too important to trust to just anyone.
Consumer protection requirements are increasing in number and complexity—and so has your regulatory compliance burden. Both federal and state regulators have sharpened their focus on regulatory compliance.
Regulators require a centralized compliance management program, compliance testing and periodic BSA independent testing.
How we can help
When you need an effective, affordable, first-rate regulatory compliance solution, experienced McGladrey professionals are ready to help, with services that include:
- Compliance assessments—McGladrey compliance consultants evaluate compliance issues and violations, explore and discuss regulatory changes and monitor your compliance maintenance efforts. We visit your organization from one to four times a year to conduct the assessments. During ongoing and periodic compliance assessments we focus on testing the main functional areas, including lending, deposits, advertising, etc., to determine whether compliance standards are being met.
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) independent testing—McGladrey's methodology fully meets the requirements of the FFIEC Examination Manual and other regulatory standards. Examiners are comfortable with our testing program and familiar with our methodology because they routinely review our work papers. We understand that your BSA/AML compliance costs are growing, so we constantly strive to streamline processes to complete your testing in less time while continuing to deliver the personal attention and quality service you expect.
McGladrey consultants don't just identify compliance violations and leave you high and dry. We partner with you and stay involved, helping to ensure long-term compliance with your regulators.
We also provide:
- Regulatory compliance updates—With each compliance assessment, you receive a compliance calendar that includes an update and recap of the most recent and upcoming major rule changes with important effective dates and deadlines. This vital tool helps you stay ahead of the ever-changing regulatory compliance environment.
- Regulatory compliance newsletters and webcasts—Quarterly, you receive a complimentary copy of our compliance newsletter, containing regulatory compliance ideas, education and updates. We also provide periodic webcasts on regulatory compliance hot topics so you have the information you need to stay on top of changing events.
- Board of Directors training—From time to time, board members can obtain insights into regulation-specific hot topics of the day, during one-hour, specially scheduled sessions conducted by a McGladrey regulatory compliance professional.
Regulatory Compliance Insights
News and information about regulatory compliance ideas, education and updates for financial institutions.
Regulatory compliance webcast series: Mortgage related rules issued by CFPD, Reg E Transfer Rule and more
How should your institution respond to the Dodd-Frank regulatory deluge?
How a compliance knowledge management center can position your bank to succeed in today’s difficult regulatory environment
McGladrey is a recognized leader in providing regulatory compliance services to financial institutions across the country. Our team of regulatory compliance consultants devotes 100 percent of its time to compliance. And as a firm, we dedicate significant resources to maintaining our reputation as one of the country's preeminent compliance firms.
Regulatory compliance is too important to ignore—and too important to trust to just anyone. We've gained the respect of hundreds of financial institutions and regulators, isn't it time to give McGladrey a call?