Private Cloud Services for Dynamics CRM
& Dynamics ERP Accounting Software Solutions
Dedicated Cloud Services by McGladrey provide a secure, maintained platform with data backup and disaster recovery without costly hardware investments or the hassles of managing equipment
Setting up and maintaining these systems are costly and time consuming. Being in the cloud helps free up resources which become available to other areas of your business.
Cloud Services benefit you with:
- Small upfront investment – Save thousands in upfront costs and utilize applications which may not be otherwise affordable to install and run.
- Predictable monthly costs – Lower your total cost of ownership by reducing fixed costs and overall expenditures for hardware, applications and administration.
- Faster time to market – McGladrey Cloud Services already has the equipment, applications and expertise in-house so applications are rolled out within weeks instead of months.
- Focus on core competencies - Focus your staff on the core business and let our certified professionals manage the critical data and administer the complex IT network.
- Available resources – Our consultants and Support Center provides technical system support to local offices during normal business hours (12 hours a day, five days a week) with extended support available.
- Growth potential – McGladrey's Cloud Services can easily increase user capacity by adding additional infrastructure on demand or implement upgrades and customizations in response to your business' growth or change.
- Reduced security risk – McGladrey's Cloud Services meets or exceeds industry standards by taking every precaution, including disaster recovery planning and annual third-party security inspections. McGladrey's Private Cloud Services is SOC II Type 2 compliant by a third-party auditor.